Flying Fox Dungarees - PDF sewing pattern
The Flying Fox is a fun childhood staple that never goes out of style! Wear the short version on its own in the warmer months or sew up the long option for layering in the colder climate. Included in this pattern is:
* 2 length options (long pants and shorts)
* Additional room in smaller sizes (12 months to 3 years) in order to accomodate Diapers/Nappies, both cloth and disposable.
* A fully illustrated instruction booklet with helpful tutorials to guide you through making professional looking garments.
* Measurements and sizing in both metric and imperial.
* "Puzzle Pages" at the end of of the instructions will guide you through the simple process of mixing and matching the Flying Fox with the other patterns in the Playtime Collection, creating one of a kind garments.
* Access to an interactive Facebook group where you can ask questions 24/7, share your Puzzle Pattern creations and get inspiration for your next project.
* All patterns in the Playtime Collection are designed for an "adventurous beginner" sewing level.
This pattern is 1 of 4 patterns in our Playtime Collection. All of the patterns have the ability to be sewn up on their own, or mix and match the pieces of different patterns to create your own style! This collection was designed to create a capsule wardrobe for your little ones ages 12 months to 10 years. The Playtime is intended to create stylish handmade garments for children, with plenty of room for moving and playing and all those things that childhood brings!
Please Note: This is a digital PDF sewing pattern, no physical item will be sent to you. The Flying Fox Pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail account once payment is received.