Ring Around the Rosie dress and romper - PDF sewing pattern
The Ring Around the Rosie is the ultimate childhood outfit! Perfect as a one piece wear-all on those sweltering summer days full of adventure. Equally gorgeous all rugged up with colorful tights and layers when the temperature drops during the snuggle up months. With multiple buttonholes on the straps, the Rosie grows with your ever heightening little one prolonging wear and your hard handmade work. Included in this pattern is:
* 11 Sizes (12 months to 10 years) for the dress version.
* 6 sizes (12 months to 5 years) in the romper version.
* Extra room in the romper version of the romper for those diaper/nappy wearing years (12 months to 3 years) to accomodate disposable and cloth.
* An additional bloomer pattern is included in the pattern, perfect to wear under the skirt!
* A fully illustrated instruction booklet with helpful tutorials to guide you through making professional looking garments.
* Measurements and sizing in both metric and imperial.
* "Puzzle Pages" at the end of of the instructions will guide you through the simple process of mixing and matching the Rosie with the other patterns in the Playtime Collection, creating one of a kind garments.
* Access to an interactive Facebook group where you can ask questions 24/7, share your Puzzle Pattern creations and get inspiration for your next project.
* All patterns in the Playtime Collection are designed for an "adventurous beginner" sewing level.
This pattern is 1 of 4 patterns in our Playtime Collection. All of the patterns have the ability to be sewn up on their own, or mix and match the pieces of different patterns to create your own style! This collection was designed to create a capsule wardrobe for your little ones ages 12 months to 10 years. The Playtime is intended to create stylish handmade garments for children, with plenty of room for moving and playing and all those things that childhood brings!
Please Note: This is a digital PDF sewing pattern, no physical item will be sent to you. The Ring Around the Rosie Pattern will be sent automatically to your e-mail account once payment is received.